On the topic of the (Japanese) company my dad works for, Fujitsu
- Dad: I'm gonna go in and submit my idea for our new slogan.
- Mom: What's the slogan?
- Dad: "Fujitsu, we put the F-U in FUN!"
- Me: "Fujitsu" doesn't even mean something flattering in Japanese, it's weird.
- Dad: Yeah, right? I don't remember what it means...
- Megan: I'll look it up! *looks it up in my Japanese/English dictionary* Unfaithful, insincere, fake...
- Mom: Why would they call a company that?
- Dad: Hey, the checks they send keep clearing so the company can be as fake as they want!